How to update your H5000 Graphic / Triton2 Display
To perform a software update on the H5000 Graphic/Triton2 Display, the procedure is as follows:
To upgrade the Graphic/Triton2 Display software to the latest version save the “.upd” file (upgrade file) to a USB memory stick. (Must be FAT or FAT32 format, NTFS is not supported)
- Download the software and unzip the file if applicable.
- Save the “.upd” file to the root menu of a USB Stick.
- Turn off power to the Graphic/Triton2 Display
- Remove the service port cap on the rear of the display by unscrewing it anti-clockwise using a suitable coin
- Place the USB stick into the USB port
- Turn on power to the Graphic Display
- The display will automatically recognise the “.upd” file and begin the update the process
- The display will show a message indicating the software upgrade is in progress
- The display will show a message once the software upgrade is complete.
- Remove the USB stick, the Graphic/Triton2 Display will automatically reboot
- Replace the service port cap
The product is now updated to the latest software.