V50 Software Update
ote: the H50 wireless handset doesn’t need to be updated from the current version (v2.87) to operate correctly with the V50 VHF. Should you wish to have you handheld updated, please return to a Navico authorized dealer for updating as it cannot be updated in the field.
The upgrade is a 2 step process for the V50
1. Upgrade Radio software (Using a B&G MFD).
2. Upgrade the Internal 2.4G Wireless Module (Using the Radio).
Radio Software upgrade Instructions
1. Download the software and unzip the file.
2. Save the V50_Software_Vx.xx.swup file to the root menu of a Media card.
3. Before commencing make sure all V50 Radios are connected to the NMEA 2000 network and are powered on.
4. Insert the MicroSD card into the card reader of a B&G MFD.
5. Select the Files menu from your home screen.
|Last Updated||July 11, 2017|