<- Go Back
V20 VHF Radio Software Update
How to upgrade your V20 radio.
- Download the software for your device to a local drive on your computer (link below)
- Save the V20 SWUP file a microSD card so it can be uploaded via your B&G MFD to the radio
- Ensure the V20 is powered ON and is connected to your B&G MFD via the NMEA 2000 network
- Insert the MicroSD card into the card reader of a B&G Zeus² MFD or Vulcan.
Select Storage from your home screen menu
- Select the memory card then select the V20 software SWUP file:
- Select the Upgrade Option:
- Select Start upgrade:
- The Upgrade bar will show the progress of the upgrade:
- When the Upgrade Complete dialog appears, select OK and power down and restart the radio
|Last Updated||November 19, 2019|